Saturday 28 July 2012

We are family!....come on everybody and sing!....FB.






Day in day out we love to post our crazy lives up on the facebook wall......man it's fun!
A mixed and varied family of connections from all over this big wide and beautiful world of ours.
Locked into a little machine that speaks 24 hours a day and never stops serving us in our artspeak.


This morning waking up and realizing it was Sunday ....a whole glorious day of just being Sunday.....that's something in it's self......freedom for most of us who are stomping the workforce trail.......and a treat to see what our FAMILY IN THE WORLD....is doing.

Duggie Fields and Rupert Thompson....are posting in our wee hours of the morning....then comes my beautifully placed friend...Horizons....living in Nice....and posting her azzura blue ocean shots to me ....and me loving her french dialogue!....................THIS IS TRULY WONDERFUL...YEAH!

Laughter is then infused ........and I mean infused....by none other than the INVINCIBLE....Monsieur Cox.....the court jester extraudinaire!......who packs a punch with his band of merry followers....he never fails to bring us kicking and screaming with HYSTERIA......recently he started to check on all the variations of spelling and pronunciations posted to our wall.......Man he was quick!!!!!!

After waking up to his wrath......I quickly found myself having to explain myself to none other than the other Cardinal de Comica.....GARETH SANSOM.....for spelling his surname incorrectly ........a blight on my good name as an artist and lecturer of art and fashion.......GOD HELP ME......I forget to spell my own name properly...........ah!........one big happy FAMILY.....love to all who participate in our madness........oh!...I forgot to mention my friend and fellow artist ARTURO SCHMIDT.....who has now been reincarnated as a BISON......and lives indoors in NORTHCOTE......yeah just another day in

No comments:

Post a Comment