Tuesday 11 March 2014

Have MERCY........cause I aint lookin to be saved.

D&G


                                                                                        

He walked right on in and sat down with a huge smile and an immaculate white shirt underneath a D&G Jacket.


Without uttering a word he just smiled and handed me a C.V.


I thought you were the woman I was looking for...he said.


I could feel his eyes watching me read his life and all that that entailed it was nerve racking.


Cleanliness is next to crisp white sheets and this guy had a very good smell.


How long have you been a figure model I asked.




Well let's see ....about 25 years ago....I started at Uni when I needed the money.


When can you start?!


Tomorrow would be good.


Yes that would be perfect!


I have a house in Bonnie Doon it might serve us well to get to know my surroundings then you can decide on whether to take me on.


Sometimes in life nothing happens for a very long time.


Out of the heavens fall angels from time to time.


DAVIDO.




No comments:

Post a Comment